Tuesday 20 October 2009

Photos of Portugal and Its Culture

Below I have tried to choose a photograph of Portugal to illustrate each attraction that Portugal offers.
Most of these photographs that I have loaded are ones that I have taken on my holidays in Portugal over the years (I go on holiday there with my family at least once a year).
A couple are from the Internet though, as I felt that there were important attractions left out eg dancing and Porto.




Portuguese Ramparts in Obidos
(not far from Lisbon)







Beach in Sesimbra
(not far from Lisbon)








Beach in the Algarve








Beach and Beach Bar in the Algarve








Portuguese Ramparts near Penna Palace.








Traditional Portuguese Street











Porto







A Tram in Lisbon (Capital of Portugal)










Lisbon







Portuguese Folk Dancing





No comments:

Post a Comment